Pharrel announces first solo album in 8 years


Best producer award winner in the 59th Grammies, Pharrell Williams  has pulled a Beyonce on us and announced the imminent release of his sophomore album "G I R L" in a fortnight, March 4th 2014. This is a particularly huge deal for fans of the talented, singer-songwriter, rapper and producer as it is his first solo album in 8 years!


Speaking on the album Pharrell said, "When Columbia Records presented me with the opportunity to make an album, three things came to mind: one was the sense of overwhelming honor that I felt when I realized that they were interested in partnering with me on the album that I had always dreamt of making; two, it would have to feel festive and urgent and three, I instantly knew it would be called  'G  I  R  L '. I hope you like it."  



0 comments: